Firemint has announced that Real Racing 2 will be available on December 16th for $9.99.
Real Racing 2 features include:
● 30 officially licensed cars
● 16 car grid against AI, and 16 player online racing – an iOS first
● Career mode with well over 10 hours gameplay and a range of event types
● Earn in-game currency to buy and sell cars, and buy upgrades
● 5 game modes: Career Mode, Quick Race, Time Trial, Local Multiplayer (8 players), Online Multiplayer (16 players)
● 15 locations with 40 miles of highly detailed race track
● Vehicle damage
● Online Save Game
● Game Center and Cloudcell integration, multiple profiles
● Wide range of control options
● HUD with minimap that can be turned on or off
● 5 camera angles including fully 3D cockpit view, and TV style replays
● Powered by Firemint’s exclusive Mint3D™ engine
Take a look at the trailer below...